My sweet little girl is 8! Where has the time gone?
I remember well that Sunday morning in Logan when she came to us! She has grown up to be such a sweet, sensitive, smart, creative, loving girl. She will be baptized this Saturday and we are so proud of her!
We had a family party today. Aunt Charlotte, Andrew, Joshua, and Michael are here to help celebrate, and we invited our friends the Groves over. Cameryn wanted for her cake "a pile of ice cream with oreos stuck all over it!" I froze ice cream in a castle shaped pan and put oreos on it. It was probably the easiest cake I've ever made. She was happy with it though. We had a barbeque and played in the yard all day, then went into Belhaven to watch the fireworks in the evening.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Happy Birthday Cameryn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
We had such a great time with ya'll!! Thanks, Cam, for letting us join with you in celebrating your birthday. You guys are awesome!!!
Char
Post a Comment