All I think of now is berries, blue and ripe and ready berries, as I'm climbing up the hillside picking berries, and I eat, first politely, then by handfuls. Bring a bucket and we'll meet on the hilltop. We're in luck, it's very berry summer sweet! --Constance Levy
Sweet Jesse!
Content Cameryn
Luke doing what he does best!
We went BLUEBERRY picking! The kids had tons of fun and we got I think 20 lbs! Mostly from Ben & Char, they were picking machines! I wasn't very effective, since I only had one hand due to carrying a baby! I love being able to do things like this. It has been so pleasant to have Char and her boys visiting also!
Char and the little boys.
Michael and Luke
These two had so much fun together! Cousins make the best friends!
Cameryn & Andrew picking away...
GI Jo(shua)!
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Blueberries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment