Luke said a few cute things today... When we were on our way home from Gymnastics, he said "Look, the rainbow clouds are coming!" Meaning the sunset :o) Also tonight, I was sitting in their room asking them what they thought we should pick for the baby's middle name. Cameryn had lots of ideas (Abigail, Diamond, Selina, Candy...) Luke smiled at me sitting there hugging his knees and said "How about Gingerbread?" We all laughed, cute boy! This is a picture of him watching the kids get off the bus in the afternoon. My mom suggested I take a picture of him watching them and title it "Some day my bus will come" When the spring is here, I will try to get a picture of them all up close to the bus, but this was my attempt for now since I'd rather not walk up and down our long driveway more than necessary!
At gymnastics today it was "Circus Day" I sent Mary, I feel bad I missed it but I had to get our insurance renewed TODAY. I guess they had a tent and did tricks and things. Mary said Jesse did a wonderful forward roll through the hoop! I will take pictures of gymnastics another day. They both love it and are doing very well.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Through Luke's Eyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment