This morning I had another Dr. appointment. I was hoping things might be moving along, but was only between a 1 & 2 yet. The baby's heart was a little irregular, so I had a stress test and another ultrasound to make sure the fluid levels were okay. I have been sick with a horrible head cold and cough for the last week, it has been sheer misery, I've been afraid I'm going to cough the baby out! (I have to hold around my stomach every time I cough.) I think that may have had to do with some of her stress. Baby is just fine. Anyhow, Ben came to my appointment, then went to pick up one of our missionaries to take to Raleigh and pick up another for exchanges. He was going anyway because... Grandma Bates was flying in to be here to help with the baby and kids! The kids have been so excited. They got here this evening and after dinner and pajamas, Grandma sat down to read with them, I know this is going to be a common sight for the next several weeks, how wonderful! Aren't they lucky?!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Grandma's Here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment