These are a few pictures of our new baby who will be joining us sometime later this month. While we were out West for Christmas I went to Fetal Fotos in Salt Lake (I have gone for all of my babies, so I couldn't leave this one out!). This is our newest little addition soon to come. She is officially due on Feb. 26th. This is the first time I have done the 3-D ultrasound, I still think I like the 2-D better, I know what I am seeing a little better, but I think these are pretty self-explanatory. She had her little feet up next to her head, so it made getting shots a little harder. She seems to have a mind of her own. Lately she likes to put her little foot into my right rib and just push. (Funny, she has an older sister who used to do the exact same thing!) We are all very excited for her arrival and hope all goes well.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Ahhhhh! These are so cute and I can totally tell what they are! We can't wait for her arrival and to see her!
Post a Comment