Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Christmas Pictures

We all drove into Wichita on a horribly blizzardy day to get our Family pictures taken. I am glad we got there and back safely and that they turned out so well. Here are a few:


Cameryn -9

Jesse -7

Luke -5

Caroline -21 mo.

9 comments:

The Olsons said...

yay you guys are still alive out there!!! We miss you guys tons. The kids look so much more grown up.

Monica said...

Your kids are getting so grown up! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas. We miss you guys lots!! It was great to see Ben recently but hope we get to see all of you again soon! ;o)

Amy said...

Those are awesome. Are they really from Wal- mart? Wowsers!!

The Cutrells said...

Aw...how sweet! We miss you guys! If you decide to come visit NC you'll have to make a stop in Rocky Mount to see us!! I can't believe how big Caroline is!! She is so precious!

Ty KT Family said...

Very fun to see how everybody has changed. I love Camryn's haircut and Caroline is so darling. Hope you are all enjoying the cold and snow.

Anonymous said...

It's great to see such recent pictures of you guys-they turned out GREAT! The kids are really growing up. I love Cameryn's hair cut-does she like it? Did she donate to "locks of love"?

Yvonne said...

Angie your kids are so adorable. I got to see you parents for a few minutes while I was in Evanston. It was so good to see them. I hope all is well! Miss ya!!

Nana said...

So glad your blog is up and going. We have really missed you here in NC. The kids and you and Ben look great. Keep us posted!

Esther said...

Wow. You guys have such a cute little family. How fun. I can't believe those pictures are from Wal-mart.