Sunday, October 11, 2009

We Welcome With Love...

Yes, It has been SUPER LONG since I have posted. A lot has happened in the 9 + months since I have written. I can hopefully do better and get back on track. Anyways, our latest NEWS, is our new sweet baby girl! Yes, we have a new baby!


Annaleigh Taylor Bates was born September 23, 2009 @ 8:06 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and was 19". She is a peaceful, gentle baby and we are all so glad she is here.



10 comments:

Dedra said...

BEAUTIFUL! So glad she got here safe and glad to see you posted too! We missed you guys at church yesterday.

The Cutrells said...

Wow! That is so awesome Bates Family! We miss you guys so much and are glad that yall are doing well. You have such a beautiful family!

The Olsons said...

congratulations! she is so cute! We miss you tons:(

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Okay, I don't think I knew that you were having a baby! If I did, then I forgot! It's hard to keep track of all the babies being born in our family! She is adorable and looks just like Ben! Thanks for posting pictures!

Ty KT Family said...

Yeah! She is beautiful and I do hope you start posting again, we miss you guys but are so happy you are happy and growing in numbers.

Yvonne said...

Angie I am so glad that you posted some photos of Annaleigh. She is so beautiful. I am so glad I got to talk to you recently and we continue to pray for your family.

Vanessa said...

Angie, it was real fun to look at your blog, all the posts clear back to when you first started. Since we're so far away and in such different stages in life, I just want to say that I'm proud to hav a sister in law such as yourself. I haven't seen you for so long, that it's fun to see pictures and hear comments. What a fun family history this will be! Am I right that you have never been able to get on to grandpatellme? click on contact us and the creator will help you get on. I think that this comment will come to you as if from Vanessa, I don't know why, but anyway it's from Becky. I'm slooowly getting to know and work a computer! Anyway thanks!

Susan said...

Cute baby Angie! Thanks for posting picures:) Thinking of you and Ben and your family a lot. Take care.

Char said...

What a sweetie! Love the pics.

Julie Whitehurst said...

Congratulations, Angie! I got to visit with your mom in September and was surpised to hear that you had a new baby girl! She is just beautiful and I am so happy for you.