Thursday, October 02, 2008

Wow! I know it has been VERY long. I kind of got a bit of an anti-blog attitude for a while and I can't say that it's totally gone yet either, but for now I will try to fill in the many details of our wonderful summer.
Here is a very simple list of what we did this summer: I like to fill in the details and pictures with the right dates, so if you check under this post every once in a while, maybe there will be the fantastic details and pictures sooner or later!
JUNE
School got out on June 9th.
Put house "on the market"
boys went to Chicago, stayed at Charlotte's
JULY
Chicago with Charlotte, Ben & Boys. Zoo, Ribfest, Cameryn's Birthday - 4th of July, Shopping in Naperville, Loveland Cousins
Kansas, living in trailer, looking for housing
Denver, stayed the night at Mike & Eloisa's
Wyoming 3 days at Martins Cove, saw Lots of Bates family
AUGUST
Evanston. Heaven Cousins, Lagoon, Bear Lake, Will's endowment in Logan, William's farewell, Digital Scrapbooking, Will off to the MTC, Shopping in Park City, Lots of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's!
Move to Kansas!!!
Start Home-schooling (yes, not a typo, yes, a ton of work, yes, worth it! - at least this year!)

12 comments:

The Olsons said...

How are you? I have missed your blogging and seeing you on sundays Call us when you get a chance .

Anonymous said...

You've been SO busy! So glad to here that things are going good. Wish I could've hooked up with ya over the summer. Sounds like we might have been pretty close a few times :)! Look forward to seeing pix when you get a chance.

Monica said...

Good to hear you're alive and well in Kansas! I thought of you when Pres. Monson announced the Kansas City area Temple! Call or email when you get a chance! We miss you guys!

Yvonne said...

Angie
Hi! Julie gave me your blog address so now I can see what is happening with you and your family. You and Ben have such a beautiful family. I miss you and I hope you are enjoying Kansas.
Lots of love
Yvonne

Nathan said...

Wow! you had a busy summer. I am glad you posted. We love hearing from you. I had no idea that you moved to Kansas! wow. What a move.

Tory said...

Wow, Angie! I found you through Amy finding me! I can't believe you have 4 kids! You should check out my site www.momofboys.com or email me! tory.jackson@gmail.com. -- Tory (Sibbett)

Char said...

Wow! It's like you've been busy or something....(what's my excuse?)Glad to see you are posting again. I'll watch for the pictures.
Char

Ty KT Family said...

Angie- it sounds like your summer has been an adventure. I am so curious to hear how the details about your homeschool experience. I'm sure it is so nice! We miss you here in NC. I have some cute pictures of Cameryn that I would love to mail to you so if you read this email me your new address so I can send them your way. Hope you are all healthy and happy!
Katie

Benji said...

Angie, I found your blog from Tory's blog, along with Amy's. What a wonderful family! This has been really neat to read all your activities and adventures. I got my degree from Ottawa University in Ottawa, Kansas. So, Kansas holds wonderful memories for me. Thanks for blogging. Love, Benji

The Cutrells said...

Hey! We have started a blog! You should check it out. We miss you guys so much. I hope home schooling is going well. Tell the kids we said "hi"!

Aimee Harrigfeld said...

Angie! My long lost roommate and friend! I'm so glad to find you! I saw your blog on Tori Jacksons. Your kids are so adorable and look just like you guys! I can't wait to get back in touch, my blog is aimharr.blogspot.com and email, aimharr@hotmail.com, I miss you talk to you soon! Aimee

Aimee Harrigfeld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.