
This is an awesome digital scrapbook page that my mom made of a picture of my "Baby Brother" and my "Baby Boy". I love this picture of my baby brother Will, (he's not so tiny at 6'2") holding hands walking home with my baby boy Luke. Will is such a fantastic uncle. He had taken all of the kids to play at the park. Going home, this just melted my heart to see these two walking hand in hand. I am so glad my mom had her camera and went chasing after them to get this shot. It's priceless! (since Will entered the MTC just a few days later :( ).
Sunday, August 17, 2008
baby boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
OH!!! Please! Email me your mom's blog again, or her email. I SO want to learn more about digital scrapping. I LOVE this pic too, but even more, I LOVE the layout.
PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment