June 1st 1989, a day I remember vividly. It was the day before the last day of school, I was in sixth grade, in my home-ec class watching Harry and the Hendersons, when our school secretary Roe came in to get me, saying "Were having a baby!" My grandma and grandpa Barnard had B.J. and had come to pick Amy & I up. We were so excited as we drove into Ogden to McKay Dee Hospital. We got there right about 3-ish, right after sweet William was born, I remember it so well, he was so peaceful and bright eyed, looking all around, not crying, bundled up tight. I had a tiny new beautiful baby brother. I can honestly say I don't think there was ever a more loved baby boy than that. He has grown up well. There are so many fond memories I have of him, Amy & I playing 'hide and seek' with him, taking him to McDonalds late at night when I was a senior and he in kindergarten (he was my little buddy), the things he was crazy into, like getting movies, winnie the pooh, dinosaurs, the jungle book, pokemon cards, his dog Snowy, basketball, ... He is a great uncle to all of his beautiful nieces and nephews and a great brother. We all love him tons! He also graduated H.S. yesterday! Way to go Will and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Happy Birthday Dear William!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Angie- I like the new look to your blog! We will have to meet will we have heard so much about him
Post a Comment