I just wanted to wish My mom, grandma, mother-in-law, sister, sisters-in-law, aunts, friends, and all mothers out there a wonderful and happy mothers day! Bless you all! Motherhood is a wonderful gift and I feel so blessed for the opportunity. I love being a mom more than anything else in the world, and until you become one yourself, you never quite fully understand the depth of a mothers love. I want to thank all of the mothers who have had such a great impact on my life, especially my wonderful angel mother. Here is a lovely picture of my sweet Grandma Barnard, beautiful and 84 years young. I was so lucky as a child to have her right next door. She taught me many things (she was even my 2nd grade teacher!) and was always there for me. 
I love you! I love all of you! Have a happy Day!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
To all the Moms I've loved
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Thank you Angie. It is the best thing in the world to be a mother. I too am grateful for all the precious mothers - old and young alike.
Ah I see you listen to your mother better than I do! he he. I guess i'd better get on it.
Post a Comment