Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Visions of Sugarplums






Something I love to do every year is to take a picture of my babies sleeping in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve. "The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugarplums danced in their heads!" -Clement Moore

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie - I just love it when you put something new on the blog, especially when it is pictures of the kids. They look so sweet and peaceful sleeping in their new pyjamas. It looks like they all fit okay. It's hard to know when I'm making them whether they are the right size or not.

Monica said...

Such cute jammies! Let me guess, Luke took his off?! hehehe We always got jammies for Christmas too but not nice homemamde ones so I am jealous! your Mom is so talented!

Char said...

I love this idea! Catch them while they're sleeping. I'll have to remember that for next Christmas.