Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Excuses, excuses

I know I know! I have been a horrible blogger lately. I love to check out others blogs just to stay updated, and I have done a poor job of updating mine. I do have excuses though, It hasn't been easy to do it! Here they are...
#1. My computer was FULL! Yes, I was constantly having to X out of warnings that I needed to force quit a program because there wasn't enough memory to run it. I had pretty much painted myself into a corner. I knew that it was full (mostly of my beloved pictures) but I couldn't burn them onto a disc (burn failed!) because I needed at least 700 MB free to burn a disc and only had 500 something. (I didn't know this, the computer guy let me know.) So I took it in to the MAC specialists in Greenville and after a sleepless night, afraid everything precious to me was going to be lost somehow, I went back the next day to pick up my baby :) and it was all better!
#2. I am waiting for a new USB cord for my camera to arrive. (Made the mistake of choosing the free shipping option from Amazon, and since it's "free" it is obviously not priority! When it arrives I can again upload new pictures. (Hooray! there's space for them again!)
#3. I am trying to mother 4 children alone! Ben has been gone probably 75%+ of the time since school started, he left the day before it began! He is in Farwell (More like Far away) Texas. He did do a smaller job in Wisconsin also. He's gotta go where the work is, and it's not here right now - although it's looking like they may do 3 more buildings here starting in Jan -ish. (Eggs aren't cheap right now!)
I think that's enough for excuses now. Anyways, I have a goal for next year to blog weekly. I am also going to try to go back and fill in some of the things I left out earlier in the year. Be looking for some more posts soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie - Taking care of 4 kids on your own is a full time job. You are a great mom, wife, and Relief Society President. You seem to be able to do it all with ease. Hang in there. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hats off to you Angie for being the soul parent and RS Pres. Amazing. Hang in there Love and Best wishes to you.Kamele

Monica said...

I certainly feel for you and don't know how you do it without Ben there. When all my kids are better we will have to have a playdate (I keep trying and then something not fun happens like 3 sick kids! urr!!!)

Char said...

Well Ang, You're doing better than me--and I get to see my husband daily! Hang in there. I'll keep up with you in Jan. and the goal of weekly blogging. I'll even remember to add a picture or two:)
Char