The kids school is having an art contest for the cover of the yearbook this year, and I thought it would be fun for them to enter. Cameryn loves art and has had her projects she has made in art class displayed at several local museums. She even won some money last year from the "Bath Fest" where her picture won 2nd place. Jesse loves to draw rockets! We made this one stand out a little more by cutting the things he drew out and putting them on construction paper. The theme for Jesse's is "Aiming Higher" and Cameryns is "On the Road to Success." They are pleased with thier work! Here they are for your viewing pleasure!!! :) :) ;)
Cameryn
Jesse
Luke wanted the one he did on here also! (Cam helped him a bit with the outline of the tree, but the rest is him!)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
KIDS ART
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I love all three beautiful pictures. They are all fabuluous.
Wow! What wonderful art! I'm certain that they get this talent from you, Angie. But don't tell Ben.
Char
Post a Comment