Friday June 8th was the kids last day of school. They both had wonderful teachers this year. I hope they get as kind and good of teachers next year. Jesse had Mrs. Kathy Gwynn and has learned so much this year, in his own words- "to read and write, color, do math , how to subtract, add, how to make thinking maps, centers, make friends, spelling, I learned how to do things in field day and I always tried every day to do my very best!" He is a smart little fellow with a mind like a trap. He reminds me a lot of Grandpa Barnard, remembers everything and is very friendly and outgoing.
Cameryn had Ms. Keel. She was so good for Cam, she was kind and loving and built her confidence and love of learning back up (her 1st grade teacher last year did the opposite). Cameryn did super on her report card and had a great year. She loves reading and writing (Ms. Keel told me "This girl can write! Don't ever let anyone tell you she can't!") and artistic things, and is very girly and dramatic yet can get dirty while playing with the best of boys. I am so glad we are in a very good school here in Bath.
Sunday, June 10, 2007
The Last Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment