We all went to our Pamida store on Dec. 4 to see Santa Clause. The kids got to tell him what they wanted, Annaleigh wasn't too hip on being near him, but the rest of the kids were glad to give him their wishes. They offered free pics, but I never went back for them since I brought my own camera. It's so nice to live in a small town where we can have Santa come and only have to wait for a few minutes if that. It brought back memories of my childhood when I was in 4th grade, my friend Julie and I walked to our Evanston Pamida and got our pics taken with Santa. I still remember my lovely perm that stuck straight out. I wish I knew where that picture was! :) Aahhh, simple good times. I hope my children can remember their childhood with the fondness that I remember mine.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Dear Santa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Saweeeet! Merry Christmas to ya'll.
I hope 2011 DOES bring more blogging! I sure you lady!
Post a Comment