It's a lot cooler when it starts a little bit later than August 12th though!
The kids started school yesterday, during the dog days of summer. The temperatures this week have been over 105. I think they are all going to have a great year.
Friday, August 13, 2010
School's Cool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Great to see your kids, at least three of them. I hope you are all doing well! Irving says they've all grown so much.
Good luck to them all in school-
Groves
I my goodness your kids are growing up so fast!! I hope you are all doing well! Miss you!
Great picture! It was so good to see your family this summer. I'm glad you were able to come to the reunion. Miss you!
Beautiful kiddos! Jesse's a spitting image of his dad and Cam smiles just like her mama:o)
Post a Comment