Happy Birthday to my super seven year old! I brought in cupcakes and drinks to his class at school, they sang to him then went outside and ate their goodies then played. I love talking to his teacher about him, she told me how smart he is, especially in math (said she gets one or two like him a year), that he's a nice boy and loves teaching him. We sure love him!
I made him a space cake, with navy blue frosting and planets on it. It was especially yummy inside! We just had a little family party and he got to choose a special dinner.
He chose crab!
We ate outside, the weather was beautiful, then came in and had cake and presents. Jesse received a telescope, some planets that hang from your ceiling that glow (he is an aspiring astronaut!), a badmitten set, a magnifying glass, clothes, and $25 from G&G Barnard. It was a great day!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
The cake is beautiful. How did you do the planets? We're so proud of Jesse - he's a great kid. I love the pictures.
I love the space cake. That was a cool idea and I love the blue frosting. Is it the 7 minute frosting? What kind of cake did you end up making? Glad he had a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Jesse! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute. And I love the birthday cake you made.
Happy Birthday, Jesse. (Late, of course) What a neat cake! Ang, you amaze me.
Post a Comment