Cameryn started complaining of not feeling well on Sunday at church, on Monday she had a sore neck and throat and minor fever, so I kept her home, where she went with me to the dentist ( I was having major pain in one of my teeth :( -feeling better now). That night I was looking in her throat and she had white spots, so I kept her home on Tuesday and took her to the Doctor. She has strep, so had to stay home today also. She wasn't too happy about it because today is Earth Day and they were probably going to be "planting something at school" (She loves plants and nature). Jesse brought home two trees and had a picnic... Poor girl! Better yet, tomorrow she gets to go back and take benchmark tests and the ones she missed Tuesday also! Hopefully Friday will be an Easter party day! Next week is Spring Break, maybe that will cheer her up some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
That is too bad for sickness. For some reason I have gotten everything that my students have brought with them to school. It is no fun. Yeah for spring break. What did you guys do for spring break?
Post a Comment