Thank You very much Amy! No, really, I like to read others tags, it's just hard to think of these kind of things about myself. I've been pondering this for days, and yesterday I was threatened by Amy that she has another tag for me, so here it is:
SIX things nobody knows about me.
1. Someday when my children are a little bit older and I have some more free time, I would like to volunteer for LLL. In case you don't know what that stands for it's La Leche League. Yes, I am very passionate for lack of a better word about the benefits of breast feeding and I would seriously love to help new moms who are having problems learn and succeed with it. The list of benefits for both moms and babies is so long and growing all the time. I love this article , it is very informative, and I'll stop with that.
2. I don't really care for cheesecake. It is not a temptation for me, too bad there are some other fatty sugary delights out there that are! Chocolate isn't my favorite either (except for brownies), I will choose chewy fruity candy over chocolate every time.
3. I have NEVER gotten a speeding ticket! (and I hope I never will)
4. I am a sale specialist. I think I'm pretty good at finding the best prices or options, that promotional code that will get you % off or free shipping, or whatever. I am good at researching and waiting for the best deal, now I just need to learn how to not "need" certain other things I find while researching the first ones!
5. I would like to go on a cruise to Alaska. That is much more appealing to me than somewhere Tropical.
6. I am a "smeller". I smell everything and I love good smells. One of my favorites is fresh clean laundry. I love to get into clean crisp sheets, and I love to hug my babies or husband and have them smell clean fresh and sweet. It makes me feel like a good mom/wife.
There you go, a few things about me you may not have known!
I tag Monica, and Charlotte (when you are up to it!)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I did not know some of those things about you and I am your mother. I thought that I knew almost everything about you.
I will have to think these ones out before I answer your tag! These are fun to do and it's fun to learn new things about people!
Post a Comment