Friday, February 08, 2008

Look!

It is so nice to have such a talented sister! Check out the darling blog title she made for me! It was way easier to get on there than I thought also so I am starting my day happy. If you look at the time I am doing this you will see it's quite early. Ben had to have a minor surgery this morning. When he went into Dr. Crews (his Oncologist) for his checkup in Dec. he pointed out to her a spot he had on his forehead that kind of flaked off. She said it wasn't melanoma but thought he should have it removed and tested. So after 2 ridiculous appointments with the surgeon type doctor he is having it removed this morning. Of course he has to do it in the hospital since it is on his head. I wonder if that is really the case or if he is just resolved to help us meet our crazy high deductible again this year! Hopefully all goes well and this year doesn't turn out to be like last:) I love Ben, he's so brave, he just got himself up and took himself to get surgery! I have to go and pick him up because they told him he can't take himself home, but he is convinced that when I check him out of the hospital that he's going to work. I don't think so! We'll see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title is beautiful. I love it. And what on earth are you doing up at 3:00 in the morning? That is an early start. I'll call you after work to check on Ben.

Char said...

Our prayers are with you and we hope that it really is nothing. Please do keep us up to date. (and yeah, I hope you didn't let Ben go back to work!)
I do love your blog title! Your sister is amazing. She must be related to you.