Today was a fun day, we went to Pizza Inn with 2 other families and had a triple birthday celebration for Jesse and his friend Marshal Groves, and another younger friend David Day, then we all went Roller Skating! Cameryn caught on pretty good, she liked holding her daddy's hand the best. Jesse fell pretty hard a few times at first and decided he liked playing the games better, and Luke, informed me that he didn't like it too much because his roller skates were "too wooly!" (rolly), so we traded them in for some kiddy over the shoe kind and that made it a little easier. Ben is a natural, and it started coming back to me after several times around the rink. Thank heaven we had all those ward roller skating parties when I was young, or I think I would have been trouble. It would be a fun date to do this without the kids (I love them like crazy, but it's hard enough to keep your own balance without being pulled over by a wobbly little one!)
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Roller Skating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment